Give us a call at 604-277-3805 during business hours, or fill out a QUOTE REQUEST or send a detail email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply within same day during business hours and within 24 hours afterhours.
Please give us a call at 604-277-3805. Sometimes having a conversation is better if you are not quite sure and our experienced team can help you find what you need.
Our rain umbrellas are sold at most Grocery and Pharmacies in the British Columbia.
If you are a retailer and would like to carry our rain umbrellas, please give us a call or fill out application here (link to Retailers page)
- Fiberglass: Strong lightweight, with an element of flexibility.
- Aluminium: Lightweight, allows for miniaturisation of mechanism in smaller umbrellas
- Wood: Elegant, tranditional and environmentally neutral
Rain Umbrella: Lightly Shake Umbrella to free ribs before opening. Always leave your umbrella open to dry. As with all umbrellas, strong gusts of win can cause frame damage. To reduce this risk, always carry your umbrella facing into the wind.
Patio Umbrella: All outdoor umbrellas should be cleaned regularly, at least monthly, when in use. If your umbrella fabric is removable and has a care tag that indicates it is machine washable, use cold water and heavy-duty detergent. If possible, wash in a front load washer or top load high-efficiency washer without a center agitator to prevent excessive wrinkling. ever place the umbrella cover in a dryer. Allow it to air dry on a clothesline or place the cover back on the umbrella frame to dry.
- Wooden frames: Always refer to the manufacturer's instructions if available. For most wood umbrellas, use a mixture of mild dishwashing detergent and water along with a cloth or soft bristle brush to wipe down the frame. Do not overwet the surface. Wipe down with a clean cloth dipped in clear water and allow to air dry.
- Aluminum frames: To remove surface soil, mix a solution of dishwashing soap and water and wipe with a soft towel. Rinse with clear water and thoroughly dry with a clean towel. Never use abrasive materials, cleansers, or bleach products that will damage the finish. If there is calcium build-up or water spots on the aluminum frame, mix a solution of one part white distilled vinegar and nine parts water. Dip a towel in the solution and wipe down the frame. Follow up with a clear water rinse and dry with a clean towel.
All umbrellas are warrantied against manufacturer’s defects. Lifetime limited warranty available.
We get calls about this every day, but DO NOT offer this service. Below are some helpful tips for you to fix your umbrella.
Fix Broken Umbrella
If the break is complete or a section of the stem has severed, straighten the stem and push the broken sections together with a pair of pliers. Apply a durable adhesive, like super glue or even metal epoxy to the broken areas and keep them in contact until the glue dries.